Wednesday, October 22, 2008

5 Minute Pumpkin Cake


There is nothing like pumpkin when there is a fall crispness in the air! I got the idea from Michelle (Eggface). She made the sugar free version of the 5 minute chocolate cake the other day. So I thought I would experiment! Here's my version:

Scott’s 5 Minute Sugar Free Pumpkin Cake

2 Egg, beaten
3 Tablespoons Milk (I used Hood’s Calorie Countdown)
4 Tablespoons Cinn-a-bliss2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
6 Tablespoons Rolled Oats (Grind it into a flour)
3 Tablespoons Canned Pumpkin
1 Tablespoon Splenda
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice

Mix egg, milk, Cinn-a-bliss, pumpkin and oil and combine thoroughly. In a separate container, grind oatmeal into a flour type consistency. I use my magic bullet for this. Add the rest of your dry ingredients to the oatmeal and mix well. Tip dry into wet and stir till combined.

Pour into microwave safe bowls. I used 3 small ramekins, and it worked well. Microwave for 5 minutes. Top with Sugar Free Whipped Topping and drizzle with Cinn-a-bliss or Smuckers Sugar free Caramel Topping and enjoy!

No comments: